Fyrlykt 0.1.4 (Windows)
Application for Loupedeck+ & DaVinci Resolve
This is the first version and it still in development, so something may not working...
The name - "Fyrlykt" means "beacon" on Norwegian.
[03.01.2021] - Great news!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, who visits my website!
I do not have too much to tell about the progress since my last October update, because I do not have any time to continue my work on app. But here is the good news, I almost finished one of my biggest side project and will have more time to invest in Fyrlykt development. Other very good news is that I will have a MacBook (finally) to build and test macOS version of the app. I still want to make some optimization work and will add support of the wheels and will check compatilibity with a new Davinci Resolve 17 Beta.
I want to publish the next big update for both platforms by the beginning of February, so stay tuned.
Thanks for your interest, feedback and for your support.
- Current build of the app is only for Windows right now, because I don't have a Mac, so I can't build it for macOS, but I'm looking for solution...
- I'm testing it with Windows 10, Loupedeck+ and DaVinci Resolve 16 (with standard Resolve shortcuts), but it should partially work with Original Loupedeck panel and previous DaVinci Resolve versions.
- IMPORTANT! It will not work with active Loupedeck software (you need to close it), because it use MIDI channel, and only one application can connect per one device.
Next version (0.1.5) will be released in February
- Support for Color Wheels and other Color Page controls
- Add own shortcuts and save multiple "user" configurations
- macOS version
- Update manual
I have plans for further development and support more features and customizations.. I'll be happy to hear your feedback and ideas and for any type of support.
- Move from Python to Golang for better performance (also fixed issue when some shortcuts may not working).
- Fix issue with FN + Knob shortcuts.
- UI improvements.
- Checking for new version & notify if it available.
- you can bind all default Resolve shortcut to any Loupedeck+ button or knob (fn + button/knob also works) (original Loupedeck should work too, except few buttons..., I will add support for it later).
- you can save your custom key configuration
- app sending shortcuts only to DaVinci Resolve
- app starting minimized and hidden in windows tray (click on icon to open app window)
- For my wife, Tanya Lasovsky (https://tanya.lasovsky.com) for the logotype, support and inspiration
- Erik Werlin for active feedback and testing (https://www.instagram.com/erikwerlin/)
- Neroud Suleiman for the first donation
- Loupedeck Team for this amazing tool
- DaVinci Resolve users community
- to everyone who made this awesome tools (Electron.js, React.js, TypeScript, Golang and more) which helps me to start this project
Thanks for donations for:
Neroud Suleiman | Seherzada Maljoku | sudostudio | Bruce Hyre