Application for Loupedeck+ & DaVinci Resolve
Hey everyone! I have found myself not using Loupedeck with Resolve anymore. It just does not fit in my workflow. I decided to stop further development of the Fyrlykt due to the lack of free time.
Thanks to everyone for the support and feedback you've given me. It was a great experience!
[01.10.2021] - Project was cancelled.
The source code is still available on the GitHub Repo.
- It was tested on Windows 10 and macOS BigSur (Apple M1) with DaVinci Resolve 17 and Loupedeck+.
- IMPORTANT! It will not work with active Loupedeck software (you need to close it), because it use MIDI channel, and only one application can connect per one device.
Moved to GitHub
- Importing DaVinci Resolve Custom Keyboard shortcuts configuration.
- Importing / Exporting panel mappings
- Assing any shortcut to any Loupedeck key or knob
- For my wife, Tanya Lasovsky (https://tanya.lasovsky.com) for the logotype, support and inspiration
- Erik Werlin for active feedback and testing (https://www.instagram.com/erikwerlin/)
- Neroud Suleiman for the first donation and everyone who support this project
- Loupedeck Team for this amazing tool
- DaVinci Resolve users community
- to everyone who made this awesome tools (Electron.js, React.js, TypeScript, Golang and more) which helps me to start this project