Fyrlykt 0.1.4 (Windows)
Application for Loupedeck+ & DaVinci Resolve
This is the first version and it still in development, so something may not working...
The name - "Fyrlykt" means "beacon" on Norwegian.
[20.10.2020] - Latest Project Update
Hi to everyone who is interested in this project, I still working on it, but unfortunately I do not have so much time now to invest in this development. Performance optimization takes more time than I expected, I do not want that my small "helper app" take too much resources from your computers. I will try to finish current build in 2020.
Big Thanks for your support!
- Current build of the app is only for Windows right now, because I don't have a Mac, so I can't build it for macOS, but I'm looking for solution...
- I'm testing it with Windows 10, Loupedeck+ and DaVinci Resolve 16 (with standard Resolve shortcuts), but it should partially work with Original Loupedeck panel and previous DaVinci Resolve versions.
- IMPORTANT! It will not work with active Loupedeck software (you need to close it), because it use MIDI channel, and only one application can connect per one device.
Next version (0.1.5) will be released in July
- Support for Color Wheels and other Color Page controls (will be available in v.0.1.5)
- Add own shortcuts and save multiple "user" configurations
I have plans for further development and support more features and customizations, like in Loupedeck CT and more. I'm will be happy to any support and to hear your feedback and ideas.
- Move from Python to Golang for better performance (also fixed issue when some shortcuts may not working).
- Fix issue with FN + Knob shortcuts.
- UI improvements.
- Checking for new version & notify if it available.
- you can bind all default Resolve shortcut to any Loupedeck+ button or knob (fn + button/knob also works) (original Loupedeck should work too, except few buttons..., I will add support for it later).
- you can save your custom key configuration
- app sending shortcuts only to DaVinci Resolve
- app starting minimized and hidden in windows tray (click on icon to open app window)
- For my wife, Tanya Lasovsky (https://tanya.lasovsky.com) for the logotype, support and inspiration
- Erik Werlin for active feedback and testing (https://www.instagram.com/erikwerlin/)
- Neroud Suleiman for the first donation
- Loupedeck Team for this amazing tool
- DaVinci Resolve users community
- to everyone who made this awesome tools (Electron.js, React.js, TypeScript, Golang and more) which helps me to start this project
Thanks for donations for:
Neroud Suleiman | Seherzada Maljoku | sudostudio | Bruce Hyre